Meath Partnership is currently seeking suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the position of Chief Executive Officer.
Reporting to the Chairperson and Board of Meath Partnership, the Chief Executive Officer will take responsibility for the strategic & operational management of the organisation. This is a hands-on role leading a team of dedicated staff where driving decisions & empowering people at all levels will be required. This is an exciting opportunity for someone passionate about improving outcomes for communities experiencing many challenges and those who are most at risk of poverty and social exclusion. This role will provide the opportunity to:
- Work with and lead a team of over 30 committed professionals
- Influence investment in rural and social development in Co Meath over the next decade in response to self-determined community need.
- Achieve these objectives through working in partnership with communities, state agencies, local government and private enterprise
- Achieve personal growth through shared experiences, networking with all other Local Development Companies at the national level
- Enjoy the benefits of working with a committed Board of Directors with a strong blend of wisdom, experience and knowledge
- Occupy a rewarding role supported by deep community appreciation & recognition for striving to facilitate positive change in people’s live
Closing date for receipt of all applications is Friday, 07th October 2022. Late applications will not be considered.
Please see below to download further information on the roles and the submission of your application.